Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The disease we call Thewielder

So this is kind of an old issue now, but new things continue to pop up about him.

As a short recap for those that don't know what happened. The guy apparently likes throwing up journals to get reactions out of people every once in a while because he likes the attention and more than likely finds it funny.

Well one day I saw a journal posted saying something along the lines, "So you like to fursuit?" I was curious so I went and checked it out. More or less it was him spazzing out on suiters saying they needed to stay the fuck away from children and acting like they're all pedos or something.

So I for a change did the smart thing. I didn't reply to it and I just reported his ass. Though by morning he had posted several other journals as well. For a change things worked out and they were deleted. However the retard followed my back trail since I just shouted on an admins page about it. I figured that would be the quickest way to get it resolved since trouble tickets don't seem to work half the time anymore.

Needless to say he threw a fit about it and I just sat back and watched. Then he continued to try and rile people up and get them after me. Posting a few things in new journals and on his blog spot. Yet I continued to be smart and kept my mouth shut so if it came down to it he could be simply banned.

In the end I had I think 7 people go after me in one way or another. Though it was obvious as to who they were so that just made it funny. Only thing that sucked was I didn't have enough pester me to get him banned.

Sadly though he continues to put up new journals trying to get attention and get people riled up because he's that pathetic. The only thing that's sadder than him is the fact that the admins let him get away with it. Me and several other people have contacted them about Thewielders actions and by the sounds of it they're afraid of him so they don't take any actions against him.

The newest sad thing that he's done is try to weasel his way out of the commissions he's taken. If you're not able or too lazy to do them then don't take them in the first place moron. It's probably because he is just too lazy to do them and because he gets more attention from his trolling journals.

Either way me and several other people that have half a brain are keeping an eye on him and next time he tries to start something AGAIN we'll be there to report his ass once again. Because from what I found out he does have a pretty big record of incidents. So they can't really ignore it forever.

2 comments:

  1. Whu-oh ... what'd he post THIS time? >_>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah hes a freak. I read one of his journals one time and he was saying Humans were the same Genus as monkeys or some crazy shut like that.

    ReplyDelete