Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Anthrocon Allan

Well now that it's all said and done I'm sad to say I've had the displeasure of running into the guy several times during the con. The only good thing is the fact that someone didn't try starting shit with him to the point of beating the crap out of him and getting the news involved.

However from what I heard from several people, including my room mate, a few things did go down. One being one of the funniest and that's people denying him art. I really didn't think people would have been that smart for a change, but apparently they were. But there were also plenty of them that were dumbasses and let him get that commission. Though either way that just gives everyone even more evidence.

The one thing I am curious about though is how many people actually had the balls to say something to him at the con. Because more than likely only about one percent of the people saying online that they were going to do something at the con did something. Though I was one of them.

As I said I ran into him several times during the con and my god does he look creepy. The first time I ran into his ass me and a few friends were eating at the one Chinese Buffet. I kept looking behind Ana and trying to figure out who was sitting there. I leaned over to Suka because he saw him already and sure enough it was Allan. He was sitting with the one other creepy fur that seemed to be stalking around with him the whole time. I didn't want to do anything too bad while I was there, because I didn't want us to get kicked out. So when I came back with some food at one point he was walking behind us to the cash register and I just said really loudly, "Wow it sure is amazing what you can do on Welfare!" I know I said one or two other things and Suka said something too, but I don't remember what they were. ^^; Though more than likely he either didn't hear us or he just didn't react.

Then during the last day of the con while I was dragging some of my stuff back to the car again I walked by him again. Once he got close enough I said plenty loudly so he could hear me and with a big grin on my face, "You're such a freaking idiot." He just got all confused and asked if I was talking to him. Even though no one else was around us. I ended up just turning around and telling him he knows that he's done and kept going. I just think he's too stupid to register what he's doing anymore and what people are saying to him.

Though this does make me wonder more. http://www.lupineassassin.deviantart.com/journal/33196538/ Just on how much he did spend while he was there on commissions. He didn't necessarily have to buy a lot of them, just get plenty of them from popular artists. And as far as the con being drama free for him? Yeah that's a load of crap. Everyone that denied him art or anyone that did say something to him gave him drama. Though he won't admit to it. It's still funny how he's able to afford all of this even though he still has probably hundreds of people he has to pay back. So for now I leave you with this.

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5135/dynamicduo.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Is that Synwolf? Whos the dude with her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sniff: Take a wiiiiiiild guess. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was Allan?
    WOW.
    Shit how did you not punch him in the gut?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sniff: It was ... VERY hard to resist. Especially with my hand sooooo damn close to his throat. BUT! I wanted him to be able to say that he looked death in the face and somehow lived to tell about it. 'Specially since it's no secret to him how much I hate him. He has me blocked on both DA and Inked Bunny. *snrk* XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Synwolf: Yeah as far as I know he has me blocked on inkbunny now as well. Because I shouted on his page the other day linking people to my blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait, so you went up to a dude, said a few things to him in passing before scurrying off, and you call that starting shit?

    And I don't really think of myself as creepy or stalkerish, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. firr13: What, exactly, did you expect Naki to do? Punch him? That's the exact thing we DIDN'T want happening at AC this year. He said his piece to Allan's mousey lil' face and felt good about it afterwards--mission accomplished.

    ReplyDelete