Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Allan Dilemma

This should probably come as to no surprise to anyone that this is my first post on here. Especially since it's been a topic that keeps climbing as of late.

With me not long after getting active on Furaffinity I began to notice people like all. Those that get art and get some sort of popularity because of it. It didn't bother me at first but gradually I became annoyed with it and realized just how stupid it was. So I unwatched him and most other people that are like him.

Then I gradually began to hear things going on with him. Like when his begging for money thing first came up, however I mostly just ignored it. Then came the point when he posted his, "help me I need money or I'll be out on the streets" journal. It was interesting on how that all started going down. It was also a little before and after that when I saw a few journals beginning to pop up of people that have personally dealt with him. I found out how he'd move in with people, mooch off of them and then go on somewhere else. I know how bad this can be since my ex was living with me for about a year a little over a year ago now until I kicked his lazy ass out.

After that I saw a few other things post up. Mostly again on how he'd mooch off of people and ask them for money. But then turn around and mostly use it towards commissions for his excessively unique character. Then the suggestions came out of how he should just join the army.

It was about that time, or so he says, that he joined the army and I thought that was the end up that. Hehe yeah no.

Several months after that a friend linked me to his DA page saying Allan was back and he's getting commissions again already. I got curious so I went over there myself to see just what that was about. Very first post on there was an IM conversation between him and dragoneer. Mostly him bitching dragoneer out and asking why all his crap was taking off FA. Uhh you were banned and you were in the army there's no need for it to be on there anymore.

Shit like this continued for the next couple months and I had watched most of it pop up on his DA account. I was also able to screen shot most of his stupid crap. Mostly on how he'd spaz out and then delete the journal to act like it never happened. All the while trying to tell people he's changed when he's still spending money on commissions and whenever anything negative came up he'd try to cover it up. That and he'd over abuse the hide comment/spam comment option on DA.

Then one of his funniest things was him saying that he's trying to pay people back now when he's living off of government money. When again he keeps throwing commissions out there. He seems to be telling everyone that he has a list of everyone that's given him money. That I highly doubt. More than likely the list is from the people that have gone and bitched to him about getting their money back. Which is the main reason he's paid anyone back.

Personally I think his lowest attempt is trying to call himself a Army Vet. You didn't even make it through basic training and probably purposefully hurt yourself just to get kicked out of it because you couldn't handle it. You calling yourself that is disgraceful.

The newest act of stupidity is finding out that he is planning/is going to Anthrocon here in two weeks. You'd think that someone that's this unpopular and well known in the fandom would stay the hell away from the biggest furry convention in the US. No apparently he's too stupid for that. The funny part in all of this is that the guy in charge of the "Big Girls Don't Cry" club as Silver put it is actually supporting the guy. If you're trying to help people alright. But if you're going to enable someone that's a blatant liar and can't keep himself on the same path for two seconds then frankly you're just as bad as him. Also he probably has more than a mental retardation if he can't understand that if he would go away for a good while and just quit doing what he's still doing then things might not be as bad.

Hell one of my friends had allan add him to aim a short while ago here. Just over the past two days allan randomly went and started talking to him. Sadly according to my friend everything people say about allan is true. All he did was wine and complain about how everyone is being so mean to him and how Silver keeps posting nasty stuff about him. Along with my friend said allan does seem to have a big ego like others thought as well. He kept trying to send my friend drawings that were done of his character and he kept calling himself the sexy wolf or something stupid like that in the convo.

This is the one part of my post that may seem a bit contradicting, but if you think about it then it may make some sense. If you're going to Anthrocon and you're planning on jumping allan, beating him up or whatever your best bet is to think otherwise. I know I'm not one of the people that got scammed money when he was going through all that cap originally. So I can't speak for those people. But with him it really wouldn't be worth it. The least that could happen would be you getting thrown into jail for assault. The worst that could happen is the news crew could get involved and the whole convention could be thrown onto the news due to a beating. Which in turn all that would end up doing is throwing furries into a bad light once again. Possibly even getting Anthrocon shut down because of it. One dumbass like him isn't worth getting a whole convention shut down.

Now going up to the retard and yelling at him about how much of a dumbass he is is another story. If you feel the need to do that and get something off your chest then by all means to. Maybe it'll make him go back to his room and hide for the rest of the con. Because come on. We all know the only reason he's going there is to get more art and to more than likely beg dragoneer some more. Which if that happens I so want to get that on video tape.

Honestly the best way as I see it to solve that last bit is to somehow get his ass banned from Anthrocon. A friend of mine has already tried to contact the staff to see if they're able to do anything about it. However more than likely nothing will happen and they'll let him attend and let the cards fall as they will.

Until then all people can do is keep an eye out for him and laugh even more at the stupid crap he likes to pull.

1 comment:

  1. The part that really got me about Allan? Every -single- time he tried to talk to me on AIM, he was very adamant about begging me not to post the chat logs. Talking about how it would make him look bad.

    And when asked why he continues to do things that he thinks makes him look bad? He denies that they do. I call him paranoid and he gets pissy and blocks me for the day. Only to try again tomorrow.

    It got to the point where it was just too laughable.

    ReplyDelete