Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Fakers

This is one thing the fandom is full of sadly enough. People that try to act like something they're not either to get attention or just because. I know there's some out there that do it because they have different characters or whatever. For me I am who I am. I state how I am in my profile and don't hide anything. As I say in it I'm a good guy, you just don't start shit with me and I can be an ass when and if I need to be. I know I'm not perfect myself. Along with my character is me. That's why I act like myself and not something else. Though there are plenty of people out there that'll act all nice, but in reality they're just blatant stuck up assholes.

In this one I'm speaking specifically about baltowoof. I've only had a few run ins with him myself, but those short encounters told me a lot about him. He's a blatant asshole that's also completely stuck up about himself.

Usually I try not to judge people before I actually get to know them or anything. There are a few circumstances when I don't. But again sometimes people are able to fake it so well you're not really able to figure it out till a while after. For me everything started up when he posted a journal to a survey he was conducting on fursuiters. Basically to see who actually does sexual acts in them, which that's something else I'll comment on, and who doesn't.

One thing before I continue is another way to see how much of an asshole this guy is is the fact that he had a suit that was made for someone else and before he gave it to said person he had sex with it and posted videos of it on xtube. Yeah you don't do that with someone elses suit.

But as I was saying he posted the results a few days or so in the journal and it said most furs didn't do anything sexual in their suits. He also included in the description of the journal that anyone that was to troll or start drama with all of this will receive a temporary block on his page. Now I wish I had screen shots of all of this, but I don't. So I commented in it saying something along the lines of, "I wonder how many people were telling the truth in this." He proceeded to reply to me saying something like, "Please keep your thoughts off of my journal." I didn't know if he was being serious of if he was just being stupid with me. So I ended up commenting back with, "That's just what I'm thinking. Imagine what actually comes out of my mouth." I don't completely remember what he said back but it was something just like, "uh huh." and blocked me. I was actually going to reply to that saying I didn't know if he was being serious or not, but I was just kind of joking around with it then, but that obviously didn't happen.

So I was confused as to what had happened so I made an account quick so I could ask him about it. This is what happened through the notes on it.

http://a.imageshack.us/img834/5963/notes1.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img831/5788/notes2.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img337/2363/notes3b.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img713/964/notes5.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img33/7791/notes7.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img829/8364/notes6.jpg

The last one there is one he sent me on that account after I more or less told him off and blocked him on my actual account. I was mostly saying on how I don't know what his issue is, but I had lost a lot of respect for him after pulling that little stunt. That and how he wasn't going to hear from me again. I hadn't checked that account since all of this went down so it was almost a year later that I read that last note.

Which again it just makes him look like a complete dick again. By the sounds of it he just posts journals on his page more or less to get attention. Because as he stated he doesn't want people to comment in them or leave feedback in his journals. Yet he continues to post them. >.>

Then several months later he started having an emo fit or something like that. Because he deleted most of his account and posted this on the front page of it.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By red13nanaki at 2010-08-03

I figured he was having a fit that people like him tend to have and abandoned his account. Apparently sometime after this he put up a journal where he completely spazzed out or something. Either I just don't remember it or I just never saw it. But this is the resulting journal from that and my comments to it.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee272/red13nanaki/NewBaltoJournal.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee272/red13nanaki/BaltoComments.jpg

After all of this I realized I wasn't the only one that had issues with or that thought he was an ass. So apparently it wasn't just me. The thing I still find funny is the fact that I actually made a good friend out of all of this. Though after all of this was over he deleted the journal and tried to wash his hands of it as well.

Time went on and nothing really happened. I've seen him post more asshole/whoring journals for attention, but nothing juicy. Though at one point I stumbled across his twitter page, which he as locked, but he had a real photo of himself as an icon. Which as far as I'm concerned it just makes him look like even more of an ass.
Photobucket

Then comes Anthrocon this year. As many of you know I went and had a blast. Though at one point me, Ana, Syn and her mate were walking through the tunnel that leads to the bridge that goes to the Westen. That's when two suiters were walking by and I more or less didn't pay them any attention. Though out of the corner of my eye I was one of them doing that whole, "I'm scratching my cheek, but I'm actually flicking you off, thing." I just kind of chuckled a little bit and wondered what that was about. That's when Ana turned to me and stared asking if I knew who they were. Which turns out it was Azure and Balto. So he thought he'd be cute and flick me off in his one suit in thinking I wouldn't know who it was. Granted I didn't, but Ana did. So you're pathetic little attempt was kind of ruined there.

Then after the con a few more random little things came up. Like how he let someone else use his suit for the dance competition, which won, even though he can't dance or anything. For those of you that are wondering no I'm not jealous. I can't dance myself and I could care less. ^^; But the main reason he seems to have done it is so he can brag about it. Even though he had nothing to do with it.

His newest journal again just kind of adds to the asshole factor. http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/1602573/

Frankly I don't know what his issue is. Either he's just a flat out dick, which I think is part of it. Along with he must feel like he's better than everyone else because he has a fursuit, is in a relationship with a fursuit maker, goes to lots of cons and has several suits. That doesn't make you better than someone. Who you are and what you do decides that. Just because I draw and have a suit doesn't make me better than anyone else out there. Again these are the great people that tend to make this fandom shit anymore.

1 comment:

  1. You know EXACTLY how I feel about BaltoDick, so that goes without saying. Hell, it was through his whole drama against me that we even met. ^_^

    And to think ... it all started by being happy about his "Banned" status, hrm? Ohhh, how he and his cock-lickers bawwed and raged. They were good times. XD

    If I run into him again at next year's AC, I might return the "one finger salute", myself. Y'know, just to be fair. ^_~

    ReplyDelete