Monday, June 6, 2011

It's been a while again

It seems like there's just been more and more time in between posts on here anymore. ^^; In part because I'm just being lazy about it, but also because I just havn't had much of an urge to write anything. That and there really hasn't been all that much to update on. Along with anything that has hasn't really been too surprising.

The first one is really not surprising. And that would be that Allan is still up to his old shit. He's still spending probably all the money he's receiving from the government mostly on commissions and other crap and trying to milk it as long as he can. But eventually it'll dry up and he's be screwed over again and he'll be back to begging for money. Because it's much easier to actually do that than to get a job. That and he's still getting commissions from artists to make fun of dragoneer. Even though he's "changed". Yeah and I'm the president. He's also doing the ballsy thing of going to AC again this year. Which I hope it causes as many problems as it did during Fur Fright. But either way there will still be the idiots that support him. Which usually those people are just as bad as him or just plain stupid and they don't care/want to see everything he does. But everything has a way of catching up to you eventually and sooner or later he'll get what's coming to him.

As far as anything that the big idiot of FA has been up to he went and proposed at FAU at the closing ceremonies awwwww....>.> Yeah I love how everyone's all caught up in that and are so happy for them and crap. Again if you have half a brain you'd realize that he mainly did it for the attention of everyone there. Because it's his "big con" that he more than likely put so close to AC because he wants to beat it out. But of course that's not going to happen.

That last big is more or less a short update on my "stalker". He's mostly been up to his usual stunts as of late. Saying that he's going to be good, trying to say he's sorry, screwing over more people. But as you know things have a way of catching up to people and eventually it's all going to come crashing down. Either way from what I've heard he's a lot more miserable and looking more and more like shit than he lets on. But of course he's not going to tell the truth no that would mean that he's been wrong and that the other people have been telling the truth all along. It's better for some people to continue to play their games than to actually own up and admit when they are wrong. I honestly still think though that he thinks people are as stupid and oblivious to some of the things as he thinks, but people like me are not. Not everyone is as foolish and blind to what he does as some of his "friends" and his "fiance" is.

As far as any random crap that's been going on that idiot crux that spazzed out on me over my stalker decided he wanted to try starting something with me again. I find it funny though that someone that had such an issue with me pointing out someone that should be avoided would not have issues with some of the other drama he's come in contact with. Because I've seen him comment on other journals similar to mine, but are from people that are obviously drama whores. I have a feeling there's something more to it than him just not liking me putting up those journals, but it's probably just me over thinking. I just find it funny still either way that when I confront him with a very logical question. Such as, "what was the point of trying to contact me to try and start something up again?" and not getting an answer in return because there was no point. But oh well. Some people again just can't learn.

Either way I'll try to update this a little more often. Though it may be easier to just update it like this since I'll have a little more to actually type up. Either way I don't plan on deleting this page anytime soon and will probably keep it up for a good while.

No comments:

Post a Comment